Running a virtual image of mouse in the program VMware Workstation 10.0.1
The image starts very simply. See below.
2. In the resulting window, select the image you want us to - as the name of the directory.
3. This catalog to select a file with the extension *. Vmx, run.
4. Loaded in the virtual machine image menu select "Enable virtual machine."
5. It is recommended this item.
6. Start downloading Windows XP SP3.
7. Our Windowsw started.
8. We start our embroidery program.
9. We are in the program Wilcom Embroidery Studio for embroidery.
10. Before closing the virtual machine to close Windows XP, otherwise you will lose some data.
11. You can transfer data between the virtual machine and Windows 7 via a flash drive or the "Shared Folders", select or create. To do this - right-click on the virtual machine Windows XP. Select the pop-up window: "Options ..."
12. In the new window "Options" menu and select "Options."
13. Select the pop-up window "Shared Folders" to find or create the folder you want to transfer programs and files between the host and guest systems of Windows. In my case the folder D: \ SYSTEM.
14. Now open the folder: "Computer."
15. There was a network drive for the main Windows. We click.
16. It's the folder is necessary to us to exchange files, it is more convenient than a USB-drive.